Matt Wilhelm is not your stereotypical BMX rider. He graduated magna cum laude from Millikin University while attending on a music scholarship.
He is also a sought after motivational speaker, speaking about bullying and resilience at over 3,000 different schools over the last 10 years.
Matt Wilhelm is a three-time X Games Medalist, World Championship Silver and Bronze Medalist, two-time United States National Champion, and Guinness World Record Holder.
Among other television appearances Matt advanced to the semi-finals on America's Got Talent. He also won America's Got TalentYouTube Competition, and won FOX TV's 30 Seconds to Fame.
In 2021 Matt rode for Team USA at the BMX World Championships in Montpellier, France. He finished #5 in the world and #1 on Team USA.
Looking for an exciting show with a great message? Matt Wilhelm's virtual school assembly is the perfect combination of entertainment and education. He creatively mixes exciting BMX bike tricks with character messages to create a lasting impact.
- Your students will be engaged from the very first trick. More importantly, they will learn about resilience, growth mindset, bully prevention, and kindness.
- Kids need positive messages now more than ever. The show is geared for elementary and middle school students, and fits perfectly within social-emotional learning curriculum.
- Rather than focus on the negative, Matt takes a positive approach to bully prevention. Your kids will hear how one small act of kindness changed Matt's entire life, and led him to become a national champion.
- Matt Wilhelm's anti-bullying assembly will empower your students to stand up for others, stand up for themselves, and be everyday heroes.
- Your kids will cheer along as Matt breaks his Guinness World Record during the show. He will talk about how he uses a Growth Mindset to improve a little bit every day and eventually become the best in the world at this trick.
- The grand finale of the show is when Matt rides glow-in-the-dark just like he did on “America's Got Talent.” Your kids will be in awe as his bike appears to float in mid-air.
- Give your kids an exciting experience they will remember with a message they need to hear.
“This is the 5th time I've had the pleasure of watching Matt perform. The virtual performance was my favorite so far.” - Brian LeCrone
— Principal, May Watts Elementary School
“His BMX tricks were too cool for words, but the message of empowerment and resilience is what really moved me as a parent. I wish every student could hear his message!” - Kristen Avery
— PTA President, Downers Grove School District